MEMBERSHIP MAKES SENSE
The last few years have proven to be quite difficult for so many and we understand that getting the most for your hard earned money is important. Toss this in with the radical changes in the publishing industry and you can understand why we have taken up the challenge of making sure that we remain a strong force in the community. We understand that if we are to pay the rent, pay the staff, keep our shelves filled and keep our doors open, we have to remain competitive. This is why we are extending an opportunity to not only save money, but to invest in your community. We cannot imagine a community like Clinton without a strong independent book shop.
Take a look below and see all of the other benefits that membership bring. (including free books).
The Clinton Book Shop understands that customer loyalty is only won by providing the best service every day. We also know that getting the most for your hard earned money is important. That is why we have in place programs to help you save money while being provided the best service a book seller can give.
Clinton Book Shop Membership Program
Become a member of the Clinton Book Shop and save. The benefits of being a member not only include bragging rights that you support locally owned and operated, but also the following:
- 10% off all purchases
- Progressive newsletter coupon savings (if a coupon is for 10%, members get 15%, if it is for 15%, members get 20%, etc.)
- Up to two FREE advance reader books per month. These are the books that publishers send to us months before they are published.
- Special Mailings throughout the year
- Preferred seating at all of our events.
- Exclusive sales with great discounts.
- Attendance at our annual customer appreciation gethering.
- Sign up a friend and get a special gift from the Clinton Book Shop
The cost of this program is only $30.00 per year. Sign up for 3 years at $75.00 and save even more.
Clinton Book Shop membership makes the perfect gift for any book lover in your life and will pay for itself in a very short period of time.
Book Club Membership Program
Book Clubs that are registered will continue to save 10% off of their chosen titles. Book Clubs who become members at an annual fee of $100.00 will enjoy additional benefits, such as:
- 15% off a group purchase of 3-4 books*.
- 20% off of group purchases of 5 or more of their book club picks*.
- Monthly newsletters announcing exciting opportunities for your club.
- Advance reader copies of books by some of your favorite authors. (when available through publishers)
- Opportunities to meet with accomplished authors when available.
- A minimum of two special sale events per year, specifically focused on book clubs.
* When pre-paid